Your browser does not meet the minimum requirements. Please download one of the following:
Does your browser meet the minimum requirements for using the UWI Open Campus online systems?
Loading test ...
Mobile Browser Detected
Disclaimer: While tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices may allow for some access to Open Campus systems, they are not guaranteed to work in all areas. The following recommendations are for guidance only and does not guarantee full compatabilty with all Open Campus systems.
IP Address: 18.104.22.168
Operating System: Other
Update your browser
Steps to enable cookies in Other
Steps to enable cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click Start > Control Panel.(Note: with Windows XP Classic View, click the Windows Start button > Settings > Control Panel).
- Double-click the Internet Options icon.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the option Override automatic cookie handling under the Cookies section in the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Select the Accept or Prompt option under First-party Cookies.
- Select the Accept or Prompt option under Third-party Cookies. (Note: if you select the Prompt option, you will be prompted to click OK every time a website attempts to send you a cookie.)
- In the Internet Options window, click OK to exit.
Steps to enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences | Options...
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them.
- Click OK.
Steps to enable cookies in Safari
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings in the "Privacy section."
- Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the box next to "Block all third-party cookies without exception." section.
Steps to enable cookies in Chrome
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
- Make sure Allow local data to be set is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. For any given webpage, first-party cookies are cookies that are set by the site domain listed in the address bar. Third-party cookies come from other domain sources that have items, such as ads or images, embedded on the page. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the box next to Block all third-party cookies without exception.
You do not have Java installed. Please download Java
Enable NPAPI in Chrome
Enterprise Mode with Microsoft Edge
Chrome partially passed with Java
Install Adobe Flash Player
You do not have the Adobe Flash Player installed. Please download the Flash Player
You may have to restart your browser after installing Flash
Your screen resolution is too low. Please refer to your computer's documentation on how to adjust the resolution to at least 1024 × 640.
Install PDF Reader
You do not have any PDF Reader installed. Please download a PDF Reader
Enable PDF Reader
Unsupported Windows Version
Your version of Windows is no longer supported