Does your browser meet the minimum requirements for using the UWI Open Campus online systems?
- Select Tools | Internet Options... menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the Internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
- Select the option marked Enable. Press OK button on each open window to finish.
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences | Options...
- Select Content panel from the top row of options.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu (on Mac OS).
- Select Security tab at the top.
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings in the "Privacy section."